Take Control of How Others See You
Go from having a strong reputation to developing a compelling personal brand.
Branding is no longer the sole territory of companies. Today, we all have a personal brand – perceptions created by our behaviors, our communication and the thousands of small and big decisions we make every day. The question is, are you in control of your personal brand? Or are you letting random behaviors determine how others perceive you?
In this virtual program, New York Times bestselling author and executive coach Harrison Monarth will cover how self-awareness and a clear personal branding strategy can project your true value to others, inside and out of the organization, without sacrificing authenticity. You’ll discover how to develop a compelling personal brand that distinguishes you and creates opportunities, no matter where you start. Drawing on over two decades of coaching experience, Harrison explains how leaders at every level, from hi-potential managers to senior executives, can leverage knowledge of personal strengths and development opportunities to create an inspiring presence that results in increased influence and impact.
Key Learning Takeaways
- Understand the difference between identity, reputation and brand
- Build the foundation for smart personal branding with micro-behaviors
- Practice a simple yet powerful way to get important observer feedback
- Recognize the pitfalls that can harm your personal brand, via case studies
- Get started on building your aspirational brand, aligned with your values
- Create a step-by-step action plan for achieving your personal brand goal