How do you go from sales rep to trusted partner? The most successful sales techniques actually have little to do with selling. They’re about building relationships.
Trust, credibility and rapport are the sales professional’s strongest assets. They lie at the heart of every profitable, long-term association. They are the bedrock upon which sales are made. Our Sales Excellence program will help you master the skills that establish those qualities. Working with the GuruMaker team, you will acquire the confidence and persuasive power that invites people to see you as a partner and problem-solver.
Our intensive realistic-scenario coaching sessions arm you with powerful strategies to turn your next sales presentation, client meeting or executive briefing into a resounding success. We give you the techniques to open doors, identify the decision makers and turn prospects into clients and loyal customers.
- Learn to regulate emotions and manage anxiety
- Identify customer values and beliefs to overcome resistance
- Establish credibility and create rapport quickly
- Ask questions that reveal true intentions
- Create and deliver dynamic and persuasive messages and presentations
- Know how and when to use the power of silence
- Conduct client meetings of any size
- Adapt to the speech and body language of your prospect
- Radiate confidence and personal magnetism
- Anticipate and handle objections effectively
“Everyone is in sales” as the saying goes. So this program is not just for sales professionals, but for anyone who needs to build strong relationships, create trusted allies and enlist supporters inside and outside of their organization. This includes any type of executive or management team, intact or cross-functional work teams, or individuals (including individual contributors) gathered from different parts of an organization.
This programs can address small groups of 10 – 25 or larger populations of up to 200 leaders of the organization, split into smaller cohorts of people, with each cohort working with one of our expert coaches. Customization around specific development and leadership needs is part of every workshop. (Can also be conducted as a 1-on-1 private coaching program.)
Depending on your needs, our programs can be delivered over the course of an intensive half-day, 1-day, 2-day or 3-day session, as well as over longer periods for spaced learning and special project work between modules.