Executive coaching – Personal development that leads to business success
Your organization’s success hinges on the personal effectiveness of its leaders. Increase their self-awareness, adaptive leadership – and communication skills, their ability to influence beyond formal authority and the entire organization reaps the benefits.
GuruMaker executive coaching produces both the business results you need now, and the personal transformation that drives future success. Aligning the development needs of the individual with the objectives of the organization, we provide a confidential and supportive feedback-rich environment where your leaders can gain valuable insights and develop positive new behaviors.
Here are just a few of the issues we help with:
- Executive presence – Learn how to project mature self-confidence, poise under pressure, authenticity, empathy, warmth and strength. Develop a blend of persuasive leadership competencies that inspire trust, enthusiasm and buy-in.
- Communication skills – Whether it’s a high-stakes meeting, a hallway chat with a colleague or a townhall meeting with the entire organization, failure to get the right message across can be costly. We can help leaders communicate clearly and confidently at every level of the organization – from the boardroom to the watercooler.
- Conflict management skills – Understand and manage conflict constructively, resolve disputes quickly. We’ll help your leaders develop the skills that build collaboration and common purpose, increase employee engagement, productivity and retention.
- Transitioning into new leadership roles – We can speed up mastery of the new challenges. From quickly digesting new information and developing new competencies to building strong relationships across organizational boundaries, we can help your leaders hit the ground running in their new role and add value from day one.
- Increasing emotional & social intelligence – When it comes to accomplishing shared objectives, EQ matters as much as IQ. Learn a range of skillsets that drive success – team leadership and collaboration, how to build trust, influencing skills, managing emotions, resilience and conflict management.
To discover more about our executive coaching approach and how we help high-potential managers and executives improve performance, get in touch or call 866-740-4176.
In short, a wealth of experience combined with a transparent, results-driven methodology.
- A track record of success – Our executive coaching team have worked with a wide variety of organizations on every continent – Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, General Motors, MetLife, PepsiCo, Intel, Cisco Systems, IBM, Barclay’s, Northrop Grumman, Standard & Poor’s and McGraw-Hill Financial count on our expertise, as do many other large multinationals and small entrepreneurial start-ups in the US, Asia, Europe and South America. A global perspective has shaped our ability to empathize and respond to any personality, communication style and leadership challenge.
- A great coaching team – Our core team are an experienced mix of executive coaches and leadership development experts. They combine deep empathy, clear communication skills, global business expertise, backgrounds in organizational psychology and the neuroscience behind effective leadership. Your leaders will feel at ease, open up and truly engage in their personal development.
- Measurable progress – Our methodology focuses on comprehensive assessment, actionable feedback, clear outcomes, tailored guidance and long-term accountability. Regular stakeholder interviews and mini 360-degree feedback sessions allow for review of progress and effectiveness of each coaching program. If adjustments are needed, they can be made in real time to refine a program in line with performance and organizational goals.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organization, or call us now on 866-740-4176.