Work with one the world’s most trusted executive coaching firms
The GuruMaker executive coaching team has worked with respected organizations around the world since 1998. Clients trust us to help senior executives, emerging leaders and high-potential managers to optimize their strengths, address their development opportunities and improve their leadership capabilities.
Each client is different, and the outcomes you seek determine how we customize individual executive coaching programs to meet the specific goals of your organization and your leaders.
Your leaders grow personally and professionally, in our tailored executive coaching programs, based on a transparent, results-driven process within a confidential, supportive environment.
Through behavioral interviews, 360-degree feedback surveys, scientifically-validated assessment tools, and compassionate guidance we ensure your leaders and top talent gain insights to help them develop positive new behaviors and skills that stick for a lifetime.
How Your Leaders Can Benefit From Our 1:1 Executive Coaching
Leaders and organizations come to us to help them with various development objectives. Here are just a few of them:
- Improving executive presence
- Stepping into a more senior role with confidence
- Demonstrating engagement and leadership on key issues
- Acting decisively and demonstrating assertiveness
- Increasing emotional and social intelligence
- Managing emotions and thinking clearly under pressure
- Engaging and motivating others with inspirational leadership
- Increasing strategic influence with colleagues and clients
- Building strong, inclusive teams that collaborate and thrive
- Communicating clearly and succinctly with all audiences
- Learning to use strategic storytelling to meet key objectives
- Enhancing conflict management skills
- Increasing political savvy, visibility and relationship- building capabilities
- Operating at a higher level and delegating more effectively
- Creating psychological safety among the team
- Developing a strong organizational culture
- Leading through change in difficult transition periods
- Becoming a managerial coach who develops others