People are naturally resistant to change. They’re reluctant to switch brands, to adapt to new ideas or ways of working, to abandon old allegiances or to follow a new policy. But when you know the art and science of persuasion, you can bring your audience wherever you want to take them. That’s the power of persuasion, and we’ll help you make that power yours.
Whether you’re preparing for “the big event” or seeking results in day-to-day interpersonal situations with colleagues and clients, you’ll learn how to sell your ideas by instilling trust, believability and confidence.
We’ll teach you the skills and strategies for winning over the most skeptical audiences and motivating them to take the course of action that will achieve the outcomes you need.
- Understand how beliefs are formed and ways of changing them
- Analyze your audience to better target your messages
- Identify and interpret the needs of others to create value
- Convey credibility through words and body language
- Translate features into meaningful benefits for your audience
- Bring people around to your way of thinking
- Create strong desire in those you wish to persuade
- Develop a magnetic persona that captivates and inspires
- Establish strong rapport and emotional connections
- Develop listening skills that convey empathy and engagement
- Break down the emotional barriers that block communication
- Uncover the true motives of others with key questions
- Read and interpret body language to guide communication
- Diffuse anger and neutralize skepticism
- Persuade without manipulation
Our programs can be designed to meet the needs of any type of executive or management team, intact or cross-functional work teams, or to individuals (including individual contributors) gathered from different parts of an organization.
This programs can address small groups of 10 – 25 or larger populations of up to 200 leaders of the organization, split into smaller cohorts of people, with each cohort working with one of our expert coaches. Customization around specific development and leadership needs is part of every workshop. (Can also be conducted as a 1-on-1 private coaching program.)
Depending on your needs, our programs can be delivered over the course of an intensive half-day, 1-day, 2-day or 3-day session, as well as over longer periods for spaced learning and special project work between modules.