Executive presence – Develop confidence, gravitas and influence beyond formal authority
How do others perceive you? The fact is, no matter what you are trying to achieve, the answer to that question will dictate your level of success.
Intelligence, expertise and hard work are important, but they’re not enough. When you want to be seen as a mature and confident leader, influencing across organizational levels, building strong relationships, and mobilizing the right people to tackle complex challenges, you need executive presence.
What is executive presence?
Executive presence is a blend of core traits and competencies that send all the right signals. You know it when you see it. Leaders with executive presence have gravitas and poise. They’re calm under pressure, act decisively in a crisis, they communicate clearly, think on their feet and persuade others to take positive action. In short, they get results with people.
Some may be born with it, most of us aren’t. That’s where GuruMaker comes in. Based on our extensive work with thousands of senior executives and ongoing research in the behavioral sciences, we’ve developed high-impact Executive Presence Coaching programs and Workshops. Each program is tailored according to your organizational or individual objectives.
Leaders in new roles, high-potential managers, executives from all backgrounds, first-time leaders up to the CEO – we’ll guide you through the process of developing a compelling personal leadership brand that drives success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Project mature confidence. Develop the interpersonal qualities of a leader who can easily connect and influence at all levels, from the most senior to the most junior.
- Generate buy-in. Communicate with others in a clear, engaging way that wins their confidence and strong support for your ideas and proposals.
- Achieve key objectives. Project a clear vision, act decisively and harness the power of persuasion to drive change.
- Look the part. Project an executive image that signals the right judgment in grooming and appearance—from business to business-casual.
- Manage pressure. Maintain poise and composure under fire and in times of heightened stress – remain flexible and adaptable in response to uncertainty.
See for yourself how we can transform high-potential people into trusted leaders. Email us now or call 866-740-4176.
Why choose GuruMaker?
Executive coach and New York Times bestselling author Harrison Monarth, author of the global best-seller Executive Presence: The Art of Commanding Respect Like a CEO, is a recognized authority on executive presence development. In many of today’s most prestigious global companies, he’s been instrumental in transforming high-potential leaders into great leaders.
Here are 3 more reasons why you should choose us:
- A proven track record –Deloitte, GE, Hewlett-Packard, Deutsche Bank, Standard & Poor’s, General Motors, MetLife, Northrop Grumman, PepsiCo, Barclays Capital, Merrill Lynch, McGraw-Hill Financial, ABC World News, The Ritz-Carlton, Hearst Magazines International, The State Department, NASA, The U.S. Air Force, as well as The Nature Conservancy, U.S. Green Building Council and Harlem Children’s Zone—just a few of a cross-section of organizations that have already benefited from our tailored executive presence programs. Find out more about our clients and what they’ve learnt from us.
- A clear methodology – We’ll identify your desired outcomes, understand your current challenges and conduct stakeholder interviews and, optionally, assessments at the start. Then we’ll develop a tailored program which clearly links learning and development to your personal and organizational objectives.
- Measurable results – Goal-setting and action plans, 360-degree stakeholder feedback will support the program’s effectiveness and its long-term value to you and your organization. Depending on the selected format, mid-point and post-program assessments will serve to evaluate and refine your program in line with organizational performance goals.
Programs are flexible
1 day, 2-day or 3-day workshops as well as one-on-one executive coaching sessions.
Email us now or call 866-740-4176 to discuss options that boost executive presence in your organization.