Presentation Skills for Executives
Craft and Deliver Messages that Resonate with Audiences
Your ability to present an idea, defend your course of action, handle tough questions, as well as engage and persuade audiences to follow your lead plays a large role in your success. We’ve all experienced a riveting presentation that stays in our mind long after the words have faded away. How much to you admire the skill, conviction and confidence of the speaker’s delivery?
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals draws from theater and performance to the latest scientific research on perception, values, belief-systems, and human behavior develop powerhouse presentation skills that enable you to craft and deliver messages that resonate. We coach you on shortcuts and techniques you can use to become a better presenter from day one. Video practice sessions help you master both substance and style.
Program topics may include:
- Building confidence and projecting personal magnetism
- Structuring presentations for maximum impact
- Translating complex information into simple and powerful messages
- Getting your major points across fast
- Learning how to read an audience while you are speaking
- Adjusting content and style to any audience
- Presenting persuasively in pressure-cooker situations
- Maintaining focus and thematic unity
- Creating powerful openings and closings
- Overcoming bad habits and minimizing nervousness
- Establishing credibility and likability
- Connecting emotionally and intellectually with an audience
- Interacting effectively with PowerPoint or slides
- Handling Q & A sessions with confidence
- Mastering the “bridging technique” in answering questions
- Mastering voice projection, inflection, and delivery
- Using body language effectively
- Knowing how and when to use humor
- Controlling stage fright
- Learning strategic storytelling structures that evoke emotion
Programs are designed to fit your personal or organizational needs
1-day, 2-day or 3-day workshops as well as one-on-one executive coaching sessions.
Email us now or call 866-740-4176 to discuss your development goals.