Team Presentations that Win Contracts
Turn Subject Matter Experts into Persuasive Presenters
An oral presentation can often be the tie-breaker that secures a contract. While architects, engineers, software developers, and other specialized staff may be experts at what they do, it doesn’t mean they have the ability to translate tech speak into human speak.
With millions of dollars worth of contracts at stake, it’s crucial these front-line representatives of your company are talented salespeople capable of delivering persuasive presentations. Taught by one of our expert presentation coaches, this program is adapted to the specific needs of your company and its top-notch technical experts — people who know their business inside out, but lack oral skills to prove it. The same program can be adapted for group presentations to non-profit and academic organizations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand existing biases and preconceptions of buyers
- Structure messages logically for maximum impact
- Own their material to avoid reading from scripts
- Create effective supporting visuals
- Demonstrate team experience, competence and chemistry
- Blend technical expertise with persuasive presentation skills
- Make use of strategic storytelling
- Practice and improve delivery skills
- Communicate key points clearly and persuasively
- Master Q & A sessions to reinforce key ideas
- Anticipate tough questions and objections by government evaluators or selection panels
- Improve vocal inflection and eliminate monotone delivery
- Use appropriate body language and gestures and maximize eye-contact with the audience
- Eliminate distracting communication habits
Programs are designed to fit your personal or organizational needs
1-day, 2-day or 3-day workshops as well as one-on-one executive coaching sessions.
Email us now or call 866-740-4176 to discuss your development goals.