Acting Skills Build Business
Engage Audiences and Win Converts through Techniques from the Theater
The performance aspect of presenting is as critical as the substance itself, especially in high-stakes situations like boardroom presentations, high-level interviews, political debates and courtroom battles where arguments can be won or lost on the quality of their emotional appeal.
Perhaps counter intuitive, but clients are able to convey a more authentic, natural and confident personality through our professional acting coaching. Most presenters’ otherwise engaging personalities disappear under a layer of fear, insecurity, and other self-defeating thoughts and behaviors when they are before an audience of peers, superiors or clients.
With acting techniques taught by our working actors from film and stage, professionals learn to develop their voice, gestures, body language, and attitude—to use when the emotional bond with an audience is a critically needed outcome. GuruMaker’s acting coaches work with sales executives, business leaders, trial attorneys, political candidates, and scores of other professionals to engage audiences on the emotional and intellectual level and win converts to their cause.
In this high-impact program you will learn how to:
- Own your message and focus on the audience — not your notes or slides
- Rehearse a natural performance the way award-winning actors do
- Get “in character” before every high-stakes talk or performance
- Structure your message to engage audiences at a deeper level, using emotional triggers and drama to maximize attention
- Optimize vocal projection, inflection and timing; utilize powerful pauses and transitions
- Control movement, body language and expressions, including the use of effective eye contact
- Understand and apply the communication techniques that result in the perception of charisma and personal magnetism
- Banish crippling self-consciousness and stage fright through effective relaxation techniques; eliminate distracting habits
- Manage the perceptions and emotions of your audience
- Convey credibility, conviction and confidence in your position
Programs are designed to fit your personal or organizational needs
1-day, 2-day or 3-day workshops as well as one-on-one executive coaching sessions.
Email us now or call 866-740-4176 to discuss your development goals.